Translate this page
Low information voters
Thursday, January 17th, 2013
Issue 03, Volume 17.
• You think the "Bush tax cuts" caused the economic collapse in 2008
• You think "tax cuts for the rich" caused the $16 trillion deficit
• You think Obamacare will reduce premiums and is free
• You think massive spending will reduce the deficit
• You think food stamps create jobs
• You think global warming is the greatest threat to our country
• You think equal outcomes is the same as equal opportunity
• You think massive regulation creates jobs
• You think passing laws restricting guns will reduce crime
• You think the "fiscal cliff" deal just passed meansonly the "rich" got their taxes raised
• You are a progressive because it is "cool" to do so without knowing the full history of progressive socialism
• You brag that the unemployment rate is going down without knowing the only reason it is falling is that millions of jobseekers gave up looking for jobs
• You get your news from Jon Stewart and Entertainment tonight
• You think the Constitution isn’t applicable anymore because it was written a long time ago
• You think you are poor because someone else is rich
• You think ATM’s and other electronic kiosks are the reason unemployment is so high
• You know who Snookie is but don’t know who your representative is
• You voted for Obama because he is "hip"
The Fallbrook Village News has tightened its' policy regarding comments.
While we invite you to contribute your opinions and thoughts, we request that you refrain from using vulgar or obscene words and post only comments that directly pertain to the specific topic of the story or article.
Comments that are derogatory in nature have a high likelihood for editing or non-approval if they carry the possibility of being libelous.
The comment system is not intended as a forum for individuals or groups to air personal grievances against other individuals or groups.
Please, no advertising or trolling.
In posting a comment for consideration, users understand that their posts may be edited as necessary to meet system parameters, or the post may not be approved at all. By submitting a comment, you agree to all the rules and guidelines described here.
Most comments are approved or disregarded within one business day.
Valley NewsAnza Valley OutlookFallbrook.orgSourcebookPDF VersionCoupon CornerSign up for iNewsEarthquake Info
357 Medical marijuan...
267 Arrests now numb...
246 13-year-old Fall...
217 Vote ‘yes’ on Pr...
205 Arrests now tota...
170 UPDATE: Authorit...
168 Man hit, killed ...
166 Marine commits s...
153 13-year-old Fall...
151 Little Mexico in...
148 EXCLUSIVE UPDATE...
145 Increased Noise ...
137 Fallbrook reside...
133 Methamphetamine ...
125 Mother-in-law ar...